• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuffDriver

To welcome NWA pilots to our ranks, and to add that I feel privileged to be joining yours. Somebody will post our whole chairman's letter soon, and he says the same.

I look forward to having a Kingfisher with you guys at Anil's.

No doubt that there will be ugliness over the course of the next few weeks and months. I will do my d&^nest to keep it civil from my end and look forward to spirited debate and harmony thereafter. We will have to ratify this via memrat, and I imagine that it will be no slam dunk, although this agreement (LOA 19) was unanimously ratified by our MEC. FWIW, it (3.5%) would be about 80K per capita on our list, -88 12 year ca pay would be 174/hr at the end of the contract, 737-800/700 at 189/hr, and 777 captain at 234/hr. I need to learn a lot more before I will understand how I feel about it.

I want a fair list, which is in the eyes of the beholder I guess.

Let me be the first....

To welcome NWA pilots to our ranks, and to add that I feel privileged to be joining yours. Somebody will post our whole chairman's letter soon, and he says the same.

I look forward to having a Kingfisher with you guys at Anil's.

No doubt that there will be ugliness over the course of the next few weeks and months. I will do my d&^nest to keep it civil from my end and look forward to spirited debate and harmony thereafter. We will have to ratify this via memrat, and I imagine that it will be no slam dunk, although this agreement (LOA 19) was unanimously ratified by our MEC. FWIW, it (3.5%) would be about 80K per capita on our list, -88 12 year ca pay would be 174/hr at the end of the contract, 737-800/700 at 189/hr, and 777 captain at 234/hr. I need to learn a lot more before I will understand how I feel about it.

I want a fair list, which is in the eyes of the beholder I guess.

I would like to be the first to say that General Lee will do his best to screw you guys.

If you happen see that anorexic little rat in the hall, give him a swift kick to the gnads for me..... Trust me, it will be better for us all if he does not procreate-many little generals are a horrible thing to contemplate. Perhaps the General's bulbous head will just explode and we won't have to worry about the other option.

Watch out for this clown, NWA people! He is only interested in screwing everyone at every other airline, no matter how large or small, except himself. Perhaps other DAL guys are more magnanimous and less egotistical.

-Let's hope the General is a rare exception....... I'll bet the General's definition of "fair" is going to be very interesting.

Let me be the first to say: You will rue the day you ever welcomed NWA to DAL or DAL to NWA.

Its gonna make our fight look like a cake walk.

Somebody better recall Prater and quick before he bones this one up.

I would like to be the first to say that General Lee will do his best to screw you guys.

If you happen see that anorexic little rat in the hall, give him a swift kick to the gnads for me..... Trust me, it will be better for us all if he does not procreate-many little generals are a horrible thing to contemplate. Perhaps the General's bulbous head will just explode and we won't have to worry about the other option.

Watch out for this clown, NWA people! He is only interested in screwing everyone at every other airline, no matter how large or small, except himself. Perhaps other DAL guys are more magnanimous and less egotistical.

-Let's hope the General is a rare exception....... I'll bet the General's definition of "fair" is going to be very interesting.

You sound like a real a$$. Have you graduated from high school yet? Thanks for contributing to this forum.

Welcome!

You sound like a real a$$. Have you graduated from high school yet? Thanks for contributing to this forum.

You are very welcome.... Autograph session after the game.

-BTW- Very nice screen name, there skippy! Truth in advertising, I would reckon....

Excuse me? And you base that on the General's FI commentary? Give me a break. Thanks for trying to stir the pot. I'm betting you are on the General's ignore list right now (otherwise he would be responding). I might add you to mine as well.

Jmoney....knock it off. This thread was started with good intent only to be hijacked by you in only the second post. Grow up.

Maybe so...

Jmoney....knock it off. This thread was started with good intent only to be hijacked by you in only the second post. Grow up.

Yep, you are right!

I did hijack this thread. I did it with the clear intent to berate, offend, belittle, and inflame General Lee!

I have noticed that General Lee does exactly the same thing to many threads (especially those involving regionals) and never gets scolded for his misdeeds.

That fool can hijack anything, say whatever insulting stuff he feels like about the "commuter" guys who fill up the plane his sorry butt flies to Brazil and you moderators never, ever, ever say anything to him.

-Turnabout is fair play!

-What goes around, comes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back