• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LEO's and TSA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
great! Commuting tomorrow is gonna ... not be fun.

Pilots, when you have a LEO ride on your plane, check their "ID" portion of their credentials. Badges can be bought on the internet, check the ID portion. Look at their face, is it the person in the picture.

A legit LEO would much rather see one of the crew take a particular eye at his creds, then the other way around. Legit traveling officers will NOT give you a hard time. If so, more questions should be asked.

This is not the first time, nor the last.

The TSA program is ... deleted

Be the last line of defense.

A legit LEO would much rather see one of the crew take a particular eye at his creds, then the other way around. Legit traveling officers will NOT give you a hard time. If so, more questions should be asked.

I tossed an FBI agent off my airplane a few years ago...the FA came in and handed my the paperwork for the LEO, I asked for her to ask him to come up and show me his ID, she said he refused, I walked back to him and asked him to show me his ID...he refused, got on ground freq asked them to send the police over to the gate and remove a PAX, police showed up, he showed them his ID, showed me his ID...I said too late sir, you can wait for the next airplane.

I tossed an FBI agent off my airplane a few years ago...the FA came in and handed my the paperwork for the LEO, I asked for her to ask him to come up and show me his ID, she said he refused, I walked back to him and asked him to show me his ID...he refused, got on ground freq asked them to send the police over to the gate and remove a PAX, police showed up, he showed them his ID, showed me his ID...I said too late sir, you can wait for the next airplane.[/QUOTE

Dude, there's no way you kicked an FBI agent off your flight. Did he have a shirt that said FBI on it? Female Body Inspector?

Last edited:
I have also removed a FBI agent from the flight after calling his field office and asking why an agent traveling with his wife and Children required two weapons. He had also given the agents inside a hard time. The field office ask to speak to him following that he then got off the flight with his family with no issues.
As of Feb 1st there is a new program of how LEO's board A/C. Hopefully it will be better than the last.

Dude, there's no way you kicked an FBI agent off your flight. Did he have a shirt that said FBI on it? Female Body Inspector?
FBI agent, with credentials (that he wouldn't show to me) that I saw as he was trying to stay on the flight...my notes for the flight show it was CVG-BHM a few years back.

But why does that amaze you (or at least cause you to not believe me) what possible reason would I have to lie about this?

I've kicked a handful of people off my airplane over the years, three...including the FBI agent.

Last edited:
I have also removed a FBI agent from the flight after calling his field office and asking why an agent traveling with his wife and Children required two weapons. He had also given the agents inside a hard time. The field office ask to speak to him following that he then got off the flight with his family with no issues.
As of Feb 1st there is a new program of how LEO's board A/C. Hopefully it will be better than the last.

Why would an FBI agent having two weapons bother you? Most I know have more than that.

I have also removed a FBI agent from the flight after calling his field office and asking why an agent traveling with his wife and Children required. two weapons. He had also given the agents inside a hard time. The field office ask to speak to him following that he then got off the flight with his family with no issues.

U r an idiot... Why would u remove him... Most agents are required to be armed at all times... It is part of their job - with family or not... I know several agents and I would rather have them on the plane and know that they are in the back if something went wrong... They r freaking fbi agents, not mall security... Sounds like u r a real tool bag... I would never have one that was off duty removed for carrying a gun with him, as they are always on duty... Freaking tool...

Yea, why do you really care if he's carrying or not....How late were the rest of your pax after all the time it took to have him removed from your plane????

Latest resources

Back