• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

legacy

festus

Total Time
8000+
I went to one of the "open houses" a few months back and have heard nothing from them. I'll give info I got from the meeting. $82/hr Cpt, $62/hr FO's 107 pilots were on the roster-no seniority, supposed to have started ops end of Aug/early sept, 737-700 maybe some MD 82/83's 3 week vac after 1 yr, rotating 3 ON 4 OFF schedules. This is what I got a few months ago and I'm sure a lot has changed.

becket

Total Time
Actually, nothing has changed at all. The entire prospect is still an exercise in pure fantasy. The whole Legacy thing will (hopefully) go down as my strangest aviation experience. Even if they never ask for money, I'd still treat them like the Easter bunny, Nice to imagine, but no basis in reality. I don't intend to come off as overly harsh with Legacy but many people have been flat out lied to for several months. Some put too much stock in the airline and are now disillusioned and very disappointed. The "Padre" deserves some harsh critisism.