Legacy Contract flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks fellows!
I'M NOT being fourlough by any regional airline nor is trying to lower the bar when it comes to charging a fair daily rate. THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING publicly!
Thanks for the professional comments and I'm sorry for the ones with smart a$$ remarks.
Cheers

I got offered $80,000 as PIC on a Legacy in Asia recently. I laughed.

But then, I have a job. Probably not a bad gig for an unemployed furloughed Legacy driver.

There are just too many EMB pilots out there. I don't even both applying for those jobs any more. Only came across this one as a call from a dude that was quitting there.

As Bad-Andy said, my how times have changed.

Last edited:
I got offered $80,000 as PIC on a Legacy in Asia recently. I laughed.

But then, I have a job. Probably not a bad gig for an unemployed furloughed Legacy driver.

There are just too many EMB pilots out there. I don't even both applying for those jobs any more. Only came across this one as a call from a dude that was quitting there.

As Bad-Andy said, my how times have changed.

Same here. India. China. Russia. Dubai. All the same.

I don't even bother trying to get the jobs any more, either. The pay that is being offered is nowhere near the ballpark and it gets worse all the time. It's not worth the hassle. When they ask what I want I say $120K to start. When they are finished laughing I wish them a nice day and go back to reading on the couch. They don't call back. :)

I agree with Andy, too. My how times have changed.

Same here. India. China. Russia. Dubai. All the same.

I don't even bother trying to get the jobs any more, either. The pay that is being offered is nowhere near the ballpark and it gets worse all the time. It's not worth the hassle. When they ask what I want I say $120K to start. When they are finished laughing I wish them a nice day and go back to reading on the couch. They don't call back. :)

I agree with Andy, too. My how times have changed.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Your worth 120k plus! Free up some room in your mailbox so I can PM you!

Cheers-

Try it now. Heeeyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

"Join the team. Get on board and come in for the big win!"

"Reach up for the sunrise!!!!"

Heeeyyyyyy!!!!!

:)

Latest resources

Back