• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

leaving jetblue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spaz........I think he is striaght, sorry brother. Congrats on the offer VIN I guess no more working out next time in MCO

I am sorry that my company wasted it's time on you.

Maybe the company should put more emphasis on trying to keep their people-the rah rah only works for so long and then reality sets in.

JB is not a bad place-and depending on when a given pilot was hired you can do well and have a decent QOL but in the end you have to do what is best for you and your family.

Sorry about my post I had a drink or two and I get flustrated over newer people coming here not doing some checking into what life is like here, getting here then complaining then leaving.

Sorry if this does not fit your profile. As I said I had a few and get angry over the complaining.

In the end you have to and must do what is best for you and your family.

:beer:

deleted

Last edited:
Sorry about my post I had a drink or two and I get flustrated over newer people coming here not doing some checking into what life is like here, getting here then complaining then leaving.

Sorry if this does not fit your profile. As I said I had a few and get angry over the complaining.

In the end you have to and must do what is best for you and your family.

:beer:

Trust me on this - that is NOT his profile.

If you want to address the attrition at JetBlue (and it sure as heck isn't all newhires), this ain't the way to do it.

Spaz

I hope things will change for the better at JB. I know a few people there and it could be a real solid job if a few things were tweaked. Unfortunately, an increasing attrition rate is one way to wake up management to reality.

Latest resources

Back