• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

leave them alone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ONE: How embarrassing. Most of the rabid, knee-jerk, foaming at the mouth "Mesa sucks" crowd here can't post an intelligent thought, spell correctly (even with the auto-spell checker) or use proper grammar.

Yet the clown "defending" Mesa who started this thread managed to make them all look like MENSA material. YIKES!

TWO: After careful reflection, I'd have to say that when I was at Mesa, I was never treated poorly by another pilot from any airline, ever. Guess most of the Mesa blow hards (pro/anti/neutral) come here to yap, yap, yap.

Kinda makes you realize what a tempest in a teapot flightinfo really is . ...

Don't get too worked up over the ASA guys. I can't get half of them to acknowledge me when I pass them in the terminal.

Heck the funniest thing now that you mention it, was another ASA crew on the ramp. We were positioned in a way that our passengers couldn't see them (pilots), but their passengers could see us. Those bastards sat there flipping us "the bird" while we were waiting to park.

Don't get too worked up over the ASA guys. I can't get half of them to acknowledge me when I pass them in the terminal.

Heck the funniest thing now that you mention it, was another ASA crew on the ramp. We were positioned in a way that our passengers couldn't see them (pilots), but their passengers could see us. Those bastards sat there flipping us "the bird" while we were waiting to park.

We had a comair FO flip us off in JFK on the ramp. they were taxing in on M and passig us on Diamond 2 and the FO gave us the bird.

Mesa SUCKS! F'em! anyone who went to work there in the last 2 years is the bottom of the lav tank so they get what they deserve for even applying with all the knowledge of how badly mesa has been operating.

Throw JO down the well!

Sentiment???

NO....not really....it's said to say but necessary. You are now worried about your livelihood....understandably so!

But so are all the guys who have had numerous paycuts...and most jobs to be found now mimick the 16,000/yr job that you took. We didn't get to this by guys being concerned...it was by guys being greedy and grabbing the only jet job that would hire them without paying their dues.

Where was your passion when the hard earned money they were making was getting stripped away from them and being handed down to Mesa and others???...

Let me guess...you were bragging about your brand new "JET JOB?!?!?"

Sorry brother...this is a very simple case of what goes around comes around....stand for something or you will fall for anything!

Tex

Latest resources

Back