• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Learning to PPG

svenfly2

Total Time
Hello, I am new to paragliding and am looking for some advice on schools or instructors. I live in FL but can travel anywhere for a week or so to learn. Sure could use any tips or contacts, thanks very much in advance.

Eric

See you in the Wasatch!
Total Time
??????
I have flown hang gliders for 9 years and am recently certified to fly paragliders.

If you are interested in motors and para-motor lessons, contact Bill Heaner at Revolution Paramotors in Salt Lake City. Google Revolution Paramotors. He taught me to fly hang gliders, was a comptetitive aerobatics pilot and has given up hang gliding to fly paragliders. He is an amazing paraglider pilot and wasn't satisfied with the offering of motors, so he started a company and designed his own. They are high quality, and he is a great instructor who cares about your safety and longevity in the sport.

I learned to fly pgs with Superfly, also in Salt Lake City. They too can hook you up with motors and lessons.

Hope it helps
Eric