Lear Demo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jimmyw

Anyone have input as to the chance of setting up a Demo June 7 & 8 th in a Lear 31 or 35 .Company is in NE Ohio. Short notice so would also appreciate if anyone could recommend a good charter company or fractional that sells block time.This trip would likely be 10 hours total. Thanks

Bombardier only demos new production aircraft. They have been out of selling 31's and 35's for a looong time.

If you've got a 10 hour trip and are considering the 31 or 31, you could get a couple of charters and look at both.

Do keep in mind that the 31 and 35 are in a 'slightly' different range-category. This is even more dramatic if you're considering a 31 without the XR fuel tank mod.

As with any airplane, you really need to look at the mission profile.

But a word to the wise...a 31 can be pretty range limited. I never thought I'd have to think about stopping for fuel on a 1000nm leg till I strapped on that 31. And I've had to do it! 4000 pounds of fuel goes quick in a 31.

Anyone have input as to the chance of setting up a Demo June 7 & 8 th in a Lear 31 or 35 .Company is in NE Ohio. Short notice so would also appreciate if anyone could recommend a good charter company or fractional that sells block time.This trip would likely be 10 hours total. Thanks

You may want to just charter and do it the right way. If someone asked me for a 10hr ,2 day "demo",assuming the aircraft was actually for sale, I would want about $100K of "good faith" money placed in an escrow acct and the agreement that the customer would pay for all fuel, ldg and crew expenses.

Sounds you like you need to charter to me!

Latest resources

Back