Lear 60 SIC PAY

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CAVOK69

Where can I find official industry standard pay for a Lear Jet 60 SIC?

Some info is.... Located in the SouthEast US., Lear 60 typed, average away from home around 18-20 days a month.

Does anyone have a ball park idea?

I just talked to a guy tonight whose "friend" just took a job as a copilot on a Lear 60 at the local charter company. 24k to start, with a THREE YEAR training contract valued at 27k. 20 days on, 10 days off (but I heard the 10 days off is a fantasy).

This guy is stupid enough to deserve what he's getting himself into. SAY NO TO LOW PAY!

Ready for this one??? Wingedfoot Aviation out of West Palm Beach, FL starts their FO's at $70K a year!!! They have an excellent schedule with plenty of days off and the airplanes are new..

RVR5000 said:
Ready for this one??? Wingedfoot Aviation out of West Palm Beach, FL starts their FO's at $70K a year!!!
I know a SoCal 135 operator that offered the same for Mid-Size Jet FO. No need for a contract- no one leaves! Funny how that works...

I spoke with an NBAA regional rep. and he said that he found figures for the Lear 60 FO avergae to be 61,300 a year. And as far as that dude who signed a 3 year agreement with that low pay. I would rather wait tables than take that degrading job

Hell, you need $70K a year to survive in West Palm. :) Unless you can find a rich blonde sugar momma.

i dont think i can hope for 70 a year :) I am on first year pay at 40,000 and they payed for the type so I am happy with the first year pay, just curious what I can expect after this year.

Latest resources

Back