• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

lear 60 pilot needed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess no one knows the answer. Has this been published on any other sites. Like climbto350. I don't have a membership but wondered if anyone has seen this over there. Sure sounds like a sweet company to be at. Plus you get to eat Buffalo burgers for free.

Ride High said:
I guess no one knows the answer. Has this been published on any other sites. Like climbto350. I don't have a membership but wondered if anyone has seen this over there. Sure sounds like a sweet company to be at. Plus you get to eat Buffalo burgers for free.

Ride High,

I checked for you on Climbto350. There are a few listed, so if you see a specific one you want, let me know. I'll PM you the specifics. :)

http://www.climbto350.com/asp/description.aspx?jobID=21320

hello, hello, hello, is there anybody out there!. Seems to me somebody was playing games. Probably a rumor like most other.

no rumor....bought sn 225 from state farm. there looking for a cap and a co to add to the fleet of pilots. turner owns the plane but is used by company. send resume to [email protected]
sweetest job in atl....those guys got it good

Got a couple of friends in the atl area does anyone know if they hired anyone yet? pm me if you don't want to say.

Latest resources

Back