• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lear 60 PDF file???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would not mind having a Lear 31 training manual. Not that I need it, just for $hits and giggles.

Lear6T said:
Does anyone out there have a Lear 60 training manual on CD or PDF file that I could download?

I have a Lear 35 training manual (entire big book) on a PDF file that I can trade you if interested.

Thank you.

[email protected]
If you have trained at Simuflite or know someone who has on the 60, or you are scheduled for 60 school, call Simuflite and they'll put it the entire LR60 (and/or any other aircraft you have trained on with them) training program (all the manuals) on their web site for you as PDF files in less than an hour, and then you can download it and burn it onto a disk. Technically, it's already on their site, they are just giving you accss to that section of the site. Regardless, it's pretty sweet. Flight Saftey might do the same, but I am just not sure as I have not trained with them since 2003. Good luck with that, and if you have any problems, PM me and we'll get on the phone and I'll walk you through it.

Understand the Bombardier CIC site won't have the 60 manuals for another couple of months.

Sorry,

Just looked down in my archive basement with no luck. I do have a complete set of hard covered books from Bombardier still in the bag though if you're interested.

Latest resources

Back