• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Lear 35/55 135 Operators out of Denver Centennial?

Heavy Set

Total Time
A friend of mine mentioned that he was speaking with some guys who operate at least one part 135 Lear 55 (with other 25s and 35s possible) out of Denver Centennial. Any idea which company this could be? Any hiring?

I know that Mayo Aviation operates out of there but I don't think they flew for Mayo - friend didn't get the name... He told me this Lear 55 was in terrific shape and took off like a bat out of he!!........

Thanks

StrykerFL

Treetop Flier
Total Time
Try International Jet there at APA. My brother worked for them a couple of years ago and really liked it. He was gone a lot though. They operate Lear 25's, 35's, and 55's and according to their website they are currently hiring.http://www.internationaljet.com/

AV8R4

Total Time
Lear 35 at APA

Lear 35 at APA

1) Sales Operating Control Services dba Courtesy Auto Group

2) Travelaire Service, Inc.

Could not find any 55 operators...