Leads in CO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

gobigred1

For family reasons I have to leave my current job and move to Colorado. Does anyone know of any companies hiring out there right now? Any information or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I asked the same question about 9 months ago. I got lots of replies, most stated the corporate world is hard to get into in Colorado because so many pilots want to get there/are happy there. I did do some research, but didn't get anywhere finding corporate positions. However, I did find plenty of Pt 135 jobs in the Denver area. The best (from what others have said and from my research) was Mountain Aviation at Jeffco Airport. They manage private aircraft and fly for the owners, but 80% of their flying is charter.

I'm originally from Nebraska but went to college in Colorado...Are you the same, about to move out to CU Buffalo Land?

Thanks for the information. I have been looking for awhile and haven't had much luck. I'll try Mountain Aviation though.

International jet is hiring and Pilatus was looking for demo pilots. Is there any good corporate jobs in CO or is like Utah where there is very few?

Coors

Coors had a flight department years ago, but shut down shop and began using the airlines. They had some smaller packaging companies that had their own aircarft, but those are all gone too. A victim of downsizing....

Latest resources

Back