• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Layover with the best looking women?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Goodness, Man...THE PITS! THE PITS! Must be clean shaven....don't care how hot she is, if the pits are hairy, it's a non-starter.

Israeli chicks are hot...I was really surprised.

If your layover is Utaphao AB, Thailand, then Pattaya Beach is the city of choice.

Hairy pits store all that pheremone goodness. Besides, I was too busy looking at the thongs. So many potential models...
Do they really have hairy pits? Say it isn't so. Thay all look so well maintained.

1) SAN - lotsa good sights in the La Jolla area and in PB & OB.

2) LAS- Rum Jungle in Mandalay Bay on a friday/sat night is a must with regards to the chickies. Beach Club, 54, Voodoo Lounge is also nice to "play" around at:D

3) LAX- lotsa nice sights at "Muscle Beach" and the rest of them.

4) HOU- some awesome Latin "0" sights and a wide variety of the rest on any given weekend on Westheimer and the Richmond areas. Clear Lake is also nice-

5) TPA- Blue Martini at International Plaza is a MUST, YBOR City is also loaded with gorgeous lookin chickies-

Those are my 5 all time favorites - Now I cannot wait to go back to them...

c h e e r s

3 5 0 :cool:

in the corporate gig, most the chicks at Millionaire Dallas LUV and most other millionaires on the planet. My hats off to my girls down at Flower Aviation Salina. Everytime I taxi in there they have a good looking girl marshalling. Always like to see that after a 3 hour flight. :)

also...... if you are in SAN on a long layover then take the trolley to the border, head to TJ,get a cab and go to RB. Rosarito Beach is probably the best time you can have in Mexico (other than Cancun:D ) Lotsa USC and SDSU girlies frequent there and the golf is great. Very inexpensive and probably the best kept secret which is only about a 40 minute ($30.00 cab ride USD) ride from the border. Great beaches and clubs and betta golfin:cool:

Rosarito Beach Resort Hotel is very nice and food is great-

3 5 0

I just left SDL, and the talent is great there. From Corporate jets to Jilleys just down the street.

I'm stuck flying in the Northeast so the pickings are slim, but Montreal is nice. If you want to go overseas, it doesn't get much better than Prague....

Latest resources

Back