Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

atlcrashpad

Can't hold me down
Lawyers are getting RICH while DELTA and Northwest want their Pilot's to take it in the shorts. Can you say STRIKE?

atlcrashpad said:
Lawyers are getting RICH while DELTA and Northwest want their Pilot's to take it in the shorts. Can you say STRIKE?

What's wrong with lawyers getting rich?

You guys don't get it. It's not about money, it's about breaking the union and making DALPA a lapdog like U ALPA. Besides, who's probably gettting a kickback on the legal fees?

If you want to know what the real story is, follow the money. Remember, this is American corporate "leadership."

FN FAL said:
What's wrong with lawyers getting rich?

When the Lawyers are gettin' rich while the ship is sinkin', there is a HUGE problem. Ain't nuttin wrong wif sumbody gettin' a dollar or three, but at the cost of the company and it's employee's is just wrong.

That is my opinion and I don't fault anybody fo throwin' in der two cents.

atlcrashpad said:
When the Lawyers are gettin' rich while the ship is sinkin', there is a HUGE problem. Ain't nuttin wrong wif sumbody gettin' a dollar or three, but at the cost of the company and it's employee's is just wrong.

That is my opinion and I don't fault anybody fo throwin' in der two cents.

I don't think two cents is applicable in this discussion. Here, you may throw in your two grand.

Delta Pilots, with their "Practice Strike", are the laughing stock of the airline industry. Once they strike and find themselves unemployed, no other airline will hire them.
What a bunch of friggin' morons.

Buckaroo said:
Delta Pilots, with their "Practice Strike", are the laughing stock of the airline industry. Once they strike and find themselves unemployed, no other airline will hire them.

What are you doing to improve conditions in the industry? Would you rather sit around? You are a complete TOOL! You can either sit and accept exploitation or you can fight it. Seriously - you have a problem.

Buckaroo said:

I do not want to work for another airline. Guys like you who fly for peanuts are the morons.

Latest resources

Back