Lawyer joke

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

apdsm

Woman went to her doctor for advice. She told him that her husband had developed a penchant for anal sex, and she was not sure that it was such a good idea.

The doctor asked, "Do you enjoy it?" She said that she did.

He asked, "Does it hurt you?" She said that it didn't.

The doctor then told her, "Well, then, there's no reason that you shouldn't practice anal sex, if that's what you like, so long as you take care not to get pregnant."

The woman was mystified. She asked, "You can get pregnant from anal sex?"

The doctor replied, "Of course. Where do you think lawyers come from?"

That's horrible... I need to use that one the next time that bad jokes come up:D

Now you've gone too far...

First Jesus, now lawyers? You gentlemen are relentlessly cruel and evil people. How can you sleep at night. It's one thing if you make a mockery of our lord and saviour and earn yourself an eternity of burning in he||, but lawyers? Are you so bold that you would face a jury of your peers without the priceless guidance of one of these divine souls?

Allow me to quote some personal scripture:

Rosencrantz and Levin 4:22 "Letteth me not stand before thine jury innith a court of law, without mine saviour cloaked in Perry Ellis. May the lord spareith my soul and wallet from the eternal evildoers known as the internal revenue service, and may the grace of Sol Weissberg pursuede my peers not to convictith me for claiming tax exempt status becauseth I'm so broke."

:rolleyes:

You should all be ashamed of yourselves....:D

Pertaining to Otto's avatar....

"Can't take the train out of Wichita lessen yous a hog or a cattle. People train runs outa Stubville."

Finally, a good lawyer joke!

As for Perry Ellis, what's that? :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Perry Ellis = They make suits, sunglasses, perfume, all kinds of cheezy stuff.. (actually some of it's not too bad)

Pertaining to my Avatar; I modified my "signature" line for you..

:D

careful guys... you'll have Legaleagle threatening to fly you up to boston so him and his 160k law degree can kick your a$$ (Remember he's 6'3" and 230 pounds)

Dirt

Yeah, I was just kidding Otto. I had a Perry Ellis in college. Good stuff. I think I had it in Olive. Wouldn't do that again.

Dirt, I think it was a 46L? Is that about right for 6'3? :D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back