Latest Skyway Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jlauzer

Has anyone heard back from recent Skyway interviews? April 4th or 5th? I think there was one the last week of March as well.

Skyway

I interviewed yesterday and got hired right there. Start May 7th as well. They told me the same thing about a split class. Won't know until SIM time what we're getting.

Welcome aboard! Where are you coming from? Sounds like they want to fill 14 slots. Not exactly sure if the aircraft choice is an equal split or not. See you in 1 week!!

Welcome aboard! Where are you coming from? Sounds like they want to fill 14 slots. Not exactly sure if the aircraft choice is an equal split or not. See you in 1 week!!

Thanks. Coming in from STL. And you?
I'm sort of hoping they decide that they don't need anybody for the 1900. The CP told me that they only had 4 routes left and that they would be gone by end of summer.

Skyway

I'm sort of hoping they decide that they don't need anybody for the 1900. The CP told me that they only had 4 routes left and that they would be gone by end of summer.

Menominee, MI. 1 hour north of Green Bay Wisconsin.

great attitude...beggers can't be choosers

don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I would take the 1900 in a heartbeat, I've heard that they are great planes to fly and quite fun.

Latest resources

Back