• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

? Latest on being a Selectee?

ImbracableCrunk

Unregistered Un-User
Total Time
6AM
Okay, I'm outta the loop on this one: What's the latest on being a Selectee? If I'm commuting in uniform, am I exempt from the full physical?

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
Okay, I'm outta the loop on this one: What's the latest on being a Selectee? If I'm commuting in uniform, am I exempt from the full physical?

No they just picked you because you looked so d@mn good!

30West

NARF!
Total Time
@8000
No, as that would imply rhyme, reason, logic and/or consistency in the way TSA operates.

Raoul Duke

Total Time
yes, tell that jackhole in the blue shirt you are going to take away his badge if he attempts to give you the Dr. Jellyfinger treatment. Put him in his place

indianboy7

I'm Scerrrrd!
Total Time
yes, tell that jackhole in the blue shirt you are going to take away his badge if he attempts to give you the Dr. Jellyfinger treatment. Put him in his place

Or turn it around on him and make him the selectee.....Give him the Dr. Dryfinger treatment before he knows what's going on....:pimp:

ImbracableCrunk

Unregistered Un-User
Total Time
6AM
Any actual printed things that show whether or not we should get secondary screening?

ATRFlyer

Total Time
Im a selectee everytime on when I JS on usair. Which is why I always wait till i get to gate to list if possiable instead of at the ticket counter since for some reason im on watch list at usair

PBRstreetgang

Registered Abuser
Total Time
Total
Im a selectee everytime on when I JS on usair. Which is why I always wait till i get to gate to list if possiable instead of at the ticket counter since for some reason im on watch list at usair
Could it be your turban, and prayer beads?
PBR

AvroGuy

Total Time
>3000
my qustion is this,why are you going through security with a ticket when commuting in unifom? Now if you happen to be a Frac guy, then yes you can be screened.