latest on acass?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

atr42flyer

Just curious about the lastest on Acass? Considering a 1 year deal with them in Turkey. But I am nervous about the 25k they want if you leave early.

Is it enforceable if I am an American and they are in Canada?

What kind of protection do they offer you in the opposite case? Do you get your full one year pay if the plane goes away or something changes? Probably not. It's not like that scenario is that far-fetched. I understand that when you need a job, you're more likely to overlook certain things but I would read the fine print very carefully before I signed anything. Even if it's not enforceable, I wouldn't want the headache of trying to deal with it. 25K seems way unreasonable to me.

Just curious about the lastest on Acass? Considering a 1 year deal with them in Turkey. But I am nervous about the 25k they want if you leave early.

Is it enforceable if I am an American and they are in Canada?

Is the 25k an issue because they're sending you through recurrent training? Questions to ask yourself:
What country (Law) is the contract written?
Is Acass named in the contract?

Certainly see your apprehension signing a contract with a 25K payback clause.

Bottom line, I'd bring the contract to a professional. I've done minor work for Acass and had no problems..FWIW.

If you're single and an adventurer, go for it. Turkey is a fine! Good luck!

^^^ what he said.

Status quo for ACASS. Read the fine print with them. I have completely stopped doing any work for them simply on the amount of bs I've encountered with their contract flying. Not to mention they pay 80% of what going rates are. Best of luck!

the 25k is for damages should I not complete the contract. I am responsible for my own training.

Think I will let this one go on to the next guy!

Latest resources

Back