Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ditto

What UM said.
As best as we can figure it, Kitty mgt. put together a proposal (was it requested by DHLE???) to keep the 37's in DHLE service. It has to be approved by the BK Judge and other parties ,but that shouldn't be a problem.

Looks like the Kitty will get an ACMI from DHL. More nines to the bone yard......age 65......Guess that puts paid to new hires at Abx. Wonder how many they will need to furlough?

A friend, former KHA, has just told me DHL ACMI has failed. No more flying B737 after X-mas, only 1 B727 with horses. If he was wrong I am wrong.

Latest word is the court has allowed GECAS to repo the 737s. Two go back tomorrow with the remaining 5 going back 22nd of Dec. I bet the final chapter of the KH story is far from being written. However it pans out, good luck to the KH guys!

heard the kitty getting a clearence in elpaso last night. didnt even know they were still flying.

I'm sure GECAS will want to place those aircraft somewhere. I wonder if Hete or the Daz might try to buy the kitty certificate and get the aircraft back?

Latest resources

Back