• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest and Greatest @ Southern???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Told they are going to stop at 4 B777's for now (2 on property, 2 to go). apparently some outfit called Fed something or other really wanted the delivery slots, and paid big cash for them.

In the meantime (as stated) there's the rumor of the 400 showing up, and we have been told a few additional classics are coming our way soon.

Told they are going to stop at 4 B777's for now (2 on property, 2 to go). apparently some outfit called Fed something or other really wanted the delivery slots, and paid big cash for them.

In the meantime (as stated) there's the rumor of the 400 showing up, and we have been told a few additional classics are coming our way soon.

That the biggest load of crap, I spoke with the Boeing tech Rep in Bangkok.... NOT TRUE! we are still getting 6 B777F..

Pay raise

Hey swordfish,

Is there going to be a pay difference for the 777 and the 742?

I would imagine those 777 guys could easily get picked up at one of those Asian carriers making twice as much.

Just curious,

That the biggest load of crap, I spoke with the Boeing tech Rep in Bangkok.... NOT TRUE! we are still getting 6 B777F..

Won't do you any good if you can't find a better place to put them. Only airline worst than Thai at paying bills and being successful at all cargo Ops is MAS. Thai has failed at all cargo with Atlas, Focus, LH and now Southern, good luck.

What kind of money can a capt make a month or annually at Southern? I know that sometimes there are alot of things not covered by airlinepay. Com

Hey swordfish,

Is there going to be a pay difference for the 777 and the 742?

I would imagine those 777 guys could easily get picked up at one of those Asian carriers making twice as much.

Just curious,

No pay different between the 74 and 77. ( lowest paid 777 guys in the world)

most 777 pilot here have already been approached by different contract companys to come fly the 777 for them

Latest resources

Back