• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
USN
US Army
US Air Force
USMC
USCG

Five

Make it six, and a few more aircraft, if you count the US NOAA Commissioned Corps aircraft.

Nu

I'm not sure, but I THINK he was making fun of the Air Force, by leaving them out,... as in they're not really "in the military." I suppose only the Navy guys got that joke. :rolleyes:

Bubba

I'm not sure, but I THINK he was making fun of the Air Force, by leaving them out,... as in they're not really "in the military." I suppose only the Navy guys got that joke. :rolleyes:

Bubba

If you want to piss somebody off, just remind a marine that the USMC is actually part of the navy.

Ouch, man! The Air Force is the most important of the services!!

Now.. .. .. where is my invite to the reunion of the 347th Composite Warrior Stapler Repair Squadron....

1500 hours. You have been in this industry a year at most. You work at gojets. If I had gojets on my resume I would be hopeing for an md90 at my company too since no other company will probably ever consider you again. Especially as more and more people on hiring commitees at majors start coming from the regional airlines. Many people never forget my friend. Do yourself a favor and stop feighning over an MD90 and start learning how to actually fly that crj you are in.

Now that is funny, you think pilots have a say in getting hired. Shows what you really do for a living .

Now that is funny, you think pilots have a say in getting hired. Shows what you really do for a living .

They obviously don't because I, for one, don't have GoJets on my resume and yet airlines aren't exactly fighting over me.

They obviously don't because I, for one, don't have GoJets on my resume and yet airlines aren't exactly fighting over me.

They would not turn someone away if they did have GoJet on their resume. Simply a fact.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back