Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rightseatjocky

GO PADRES
Was in Rc's office today, looking at the walls and talking to him, was a little weird knowing that this is his last stint as Chief pilot.
He's done on Tuesday and will be a 70 seat captain if he can get his medical back. Good luck with that!!!
:beer:
Oh ya,
GO USC AND CU!!!!
:smash:

ASA Chief Pilot. Robert Connelly.
The walls are bare and was kind of weird to watch him pack up. Going to be very well missed at ASA

Was in Rc's office today, looking at the walls and talking to him, was a little weird knowing that this is his last stint as Chief pilot.
He's done on Tuesday and will be a 70 seat captain if he can get his medical back. Good luck with that!!!
:beer:
Oh ya,
GO USC AND CU!!!!
:smash:

I hope to see Robert on the Line!! I'm not ready for him to be retired yet! + he'll be a great help if you ever need good advice when dealing with the Company ;) . Pepe, I love your signature!

Trojan

Laughing,
Thanks Usc
Yes, I think that the company went about it the wrong way, but I will tell you in person or on the phone that this was justified.
Yes, I am still going to miss him as our chief pilot but I have gotten the other side of the story.
Hey, talked to Mark M.. from Skywest today.. was good to hear from him, doing well also.

1 Chief
3 assistant Chiefs

She was always nice to me, but I have to admit, I didn't know her well.
She is still very nice being on the line though.

Latest resources

Back