• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Last night at Akron

Bavarian Chef

Registered jetBluser
Total Time
Did an AirTranny go off the "prepared surface" at Akron last night?

I had a friend who was on the flight -- but she's a chic and you know how that goes. She said they were bussed back to the terminal after sitting for hours.

Any scoop?

Donsa320

Total Time
Did an AirTranny go off the "prepared surface" at Akron last night?

I had a friend who was on the flight -- but she's a chic and you know how that goes. She said they were bussed back to the terminal after sitting for hours.

Any scoop?

Yes, it is in today's FAA summary. Deplaned everyone OK and no damage reported. TRS203 a 717.

Bavarian Chef

Registered jetBluser
Total Time
FAA.gov -- how that escaped me I dunno.

Thanks!

PBRstreetgang

Registered Abuser
Total Time
Total
PCL128 has been busy!
PBR

Murphy

Total Time
I think we should all stop straight ahead on the runway, shut down, and have them tow us in at these podunk airports. We were in Bloomington-Normal (the twin cities..LOL) ILL the other night and some of the taxiways were ice skating rinks.
These airports want jet service...pony up the dollars to keep the airfield serviceable.

and as Dennis Miller would say....

I'm out of here.......

ground stop

Total Time
indy was just as slick on the 23rd. fish-tailed on the ramp, lots o fun.