• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LaserGrade for United?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i got an invite to do this "proctured assessment" also must be done within 5 days of email , but after aug 2? or later if you contact recruiting dept and are on vacation/trip/etc....

I have a friend who is looking into what the "test" is testing for-- when i know i will publish it here under this thread.

i would think it would be an aviation type knowledge test like delta's

oh well.

SKIPPY

i got an invite to do this "proctured assessment" also must be done within 5 days of email , but after aug 2? or later if you contact recruiting dept and are on vacation/trip/etc....

I have a friend who is looking into what the "test" is testing for-- when i know i will publish it here under this thread.

i would think it would be an aviation type knowledge test like delta's

oh well.

SKIPPY
Yeah hurry up and find out what's on it. I'm not going to go take it till you report back. I'm serious.

I'm with you guys. I figure I am toast now as I took that long ago and don't have ready access to the gouge.

Am I understading that you have to go to a lasergrade testing center in order to complete the process of even getting an interview?

Gosh.

After reading about all of the chain-yanking going on with their very one-of-a-kind application process, I am more happy than ever that I decided going to United would be an act of extreme lack of common sense (at least for an RJ captain with a decent job and a decent life).

And in other news, I heard United just created a new "VP of Employee Relations"--an entire department headed by an executive position which pays a VP salary-- in order to handle unrest and unhappiness among employees who are upset-- about too many VPs being paid VP salaries. WTF?

Excuse me, I have to go cry myself to sleep tonight. Just realized I'll never fly a 7?7 at United.:bawling:

Last edited:
After reading about all of the chain-yanking going on with their very one-of-a-kind application process, I am more happy than ever that I decided going to United would be an act of extreme lack of common sense (at least for an RJ captain with a decent job and a decent life).

And in other news, I heard United just created a new "VP of Employee Relations"--an entire department headed by an executive position which pays a VP salary-- in order to handle unrest and unhappiness among employees who are upset-- about too many VPs being paid VP salaries. WTF?

Excuse me, I have to go cry myself to sleep tonight. Just realized I'll never fly a 7?7 at United.:bawling:

Im right with ya brother! VP employee relations....ha ha ha. Must be a lot of folks over there that either cant get along or just whine.......

Latest resources

Back