• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LaserGrade for United?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
an entire department headed by an executive position which pays a VP salary-- in order to handle unrest and unhappiness among employees who are upset-- about too many VPs being paid VP salaries. WTF?

Classic UAL, more VP's, to increase the size of the VP circle-jerk. The only thing that cud save UAL at this point is a good sharp dose of Gordo. Cause Uncle Glenn and PMac are too busy giving each other the courtesy reach around's.

You wouldn't be pulling the wool over our eyes would you, I was planning on studying most of the weekend? Don't worry, I guareentee, (see I cant' spell), that I offer no competition when it comes to written tests.
Nope he's not. I just did it today. Took me about 30 minutes.

Question...I had the phone screen over 72 hours ago. No email yet. Does this mean I am dead in the water? I thought you recieve the email regardless with good or bad news

I did the phone interview on Friday and just got the email today for the Lasergrade test. Have any of you guys that have done the Lasergrade been called for an interview? The Recruiter that I spoke with on Friday (Aug 3rd) said the first interviews were scheduled for Aug 17th for class dates in October.

Does anybody have any additional info?

the test at Lasergrade is described as a continuation of the first psych test-- it is not technical in any way.

Did the Lasergrade Hogan Psych tests on thursday, got an EMAIL today (Sat) inviting me out for the interview. So I guess that the email is NOT a bad thing only!

Latest resources

Back