• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Las Vegas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
None that I know of. Let me know if you find one? I miss the day when when NWA stayed at Caesars Palace and they gave us rooms for $39. Vegas has gotten really stingy about giving away cheap rooms. Good luck finding an airline rate. I know Perx.com doesn't list any Vegas stuff so go figure?

Crew Rates that I know of (Not always cheap rates)

NY NY
Venitian
Luxor

You can almost always get a cheap room at most of the downtown hotels. Not the nicest rooms, but clean and suitable for a hangover recovery.

chperplt said:

NY NY
Venitian
Luxor

You got my curious so I called.

Luxor offered no airline rate
NYNY and The Venetian offered a measly $10 off $159 and $239 rooms respectively. You can do better on Traveloticy and Orbitz than you can calling NYNY or The Venetian directly and asking for the airline discount. To summarize, no airline discounts in Vegas

Alexis Park Resort Hotel, probably the best

across from Hard Rock and all suites

nice property

NYNY will give you only $10.00 off, save your time

I didn't say they were good crew rates, but they do offer crew rates nontheless.. As of 2 months ago, the luxor gave crew discounts.

The problem your going to find in Vegas is this... The hotels are running a 90% + occupancy rate 7 nights a week. They don't need to offer the cheap rooms anymore.

Lasvegas.com has some good deals as well as the individual web sites.

I don't think you want any of the girls in Pahrump that will give a crew rate. My brother in law went out there last year and I hear they are pretty affordable to begin with.

Airport Ticket Sleeve

A great way to get a reduced rate is..... go to the airport ticket counter and ask for a ticket sleeve. On the back there are multi discount hotel prices for certain cities. I called the number on the back and was told they were all out of "those rooms". After speaking to two people I got the discount they listed on the sleeve. It was well worth the phone call.

chperplt said:

NY NY
Venitian
Luxor

You can almost always get a cheap room at most of the downtown hotels. Not the nicest rooms, but clean and suitable for a hangover recovery.

Gold Spike, baby! Dirtiest, smelliest, stale-smoke-infested rat hole I've ever loved to stay at! The $18 rate and locale to 10x craps made it all worth it! Don't forget your free grease-eggs and bacon in the morning!

Latest resources

Back