• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Las Vegas Hotels

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Tropicana off the strip with the shuttle is the best rate I have found. It's about a 20 min van ride so plan accordingly when going out and don't expect speedy shuttle service either when you call them it's about 60 or so a night for airline crew. Good clean rooms comprable to holiday inn / best western.
The motel 6 on the strip is cheap, never stayed there though.

Anybody know any good deals or websites for Vegas hotels. I kinda looking for a "Mesa Airlines" style hotel...

You mean like finding an empty airplane to sleep in overnight?

Those who say Vegas is cheap as dirt during the week obviously haven't been to Vegas in the past few years...While Sun-Thur is generally cheaper than the weekends, the days of the $39 room rate is long gone. You can't even get that downtown anymore.

You're not going to find a "cheap" hotel on the strip. Average nightly room rate for a strip hotel is $299. (was on the local news last night)
I must just be lucky then...last few times I've stayed in Vegas during midweek, I've paid $79 or less a night on the strip...and one night downtown for something like $42 all inclusive.

I must just be lucky then...last few times I've stayed in Vegas during midweek, I've paid $79 or less a night on the strip...and one night downtown for something like $42 all inclusive.

Even with the crappy economy, the hotels here are only down to an average nightly occupancy of 92%. That's only down from around 94% at the peak.

You can still get a somewhat cheap room downtown and at the Tropicana. Downtown hotels are old and smell, and the Tropicana is dirty and has a cockroach problem.

You're getting me all nostalgic for some of the fantastic hotels I enjoyed at CommutAir. My favorite was the Sleep Inn in BUF, where the carpet was so nasty, you didn't want to walk on it in bare feet. But if you wore white socks on it, they'd be black by the time you got to the bathroom and back! :eek:

The secret was to build a little bridge between the bathroom and the bed with all but one of the towels, so you wouldn't have to touch that nasty-ass floor... :puke:

On the positive side, free waffles... ;)

Those who say Vegas is cheap as dirt during the week obviously haven't been to Vegas in the past few years...While Sun-Thur is generally cheaper than the weekends, the days of the $39 room rate is long gone. You can't even get that downtown anymore.

You're not going to find a "cheap" hotel on the strip. Average nightly room rate for a strip hotel is $299. (was on the local news last night)

There are plenty of times when you can get good stuff on/around the strip for $30-$50 per night including The Excalibur, Hooters, Trop, Sahara, Strat. You will not get the Venetian or Ceasars or Wynn for these rates obviously, but if there isn't a huge convention going on, you can get dirty cheap rooms on the strip Sun-Thur nights.

There are plenty of times when you can get good stuff on/around the strip for $30-$50 per night including The Excalibur, Hooters, Trop, Sahara, Strat. You will not get the Venetian or Ceasars or Wynn for these rates obviously, but if there isn't a huge convention going on, you can get dirty cheap rooms on the strip Sun-Thur nights.

If you say so...

Latest resources

Back