LAS Crashpad needed for Allegiant New Hire

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

waterskipilot

Hi. I'm looking for a crashpad in LAS for a class with Allegiant starting late November. Something near the training center that doesn't require a vehicle would be preferable. Send me a PM or leave a reply here if you have some ideas. Thanks.

We had people in our class who found a place using Craig's list. I went in with 2 other people and we rented a vacation home (VRBO.com). It came out to about $800 for each of us and we needed a car (at least one cause we carpooled) but had 2 available.

If you find a house that is available but priced too high - call them up. When you offer a solid 6 week rental they will negotiate.

In any event, Welcome to AAY. Things are happening and the future is so bright, I gotta wear shades.
icon6.gif

There are few, if any, pads available near enough to the training center where you won't need a car. You'll be here for at least 6 weeks, bring your car with you. Once the class fills up you'll get an email with the email addresses of the people in your class. Then you can start to find a place to stay. It will be easier if you want Vegas as a base as most shy away from the short term stuff.

In the hunt for a LAS pad as well. Late Nov. class with ALGT. Once saw something in Anthem posted but cant find. Anyone in the same boat looking for a place, chime in.

redrok

If you find something on Craigslist, make sure it is close by to Patrick, then you could either walk or take the bus wich is only 1.25 one way or 2.50 for an all day pass. Not sure of the website but do a search for the city bus and they have a good route map.

If you want a car out there send me a PM and I can put you in touch with someone out there that is selling a car for $1600.

I have three Las Vegas crashpads. Many of the Allegiant newhires have stayed there and seem to like the setup. Email or PM me for more info.

Latest resources

Back