• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Landmark Aviation

flydog1

Total Time
Just wondered if anyone here has or is working as a pilot for Landmark aviation. If so please PM me..thanks. Just have a few questions

NCherches

Total Time
5000+
Keep looking if you want to be happy...

j3driver

Total Time
10000+
Just wondered if anyone here has or is working as a pilot for Landmark aviation. If so please PM me..thanks. Just have a few questions

The aircraft that I fly is under Landmarks certificate. I have flown with them for the last 10 years and they have been great. Most of the airplanes on Landmarks certificate are owned and crewed my individual companies (as ours is) but there are a few that they crew. If you want to PM me I would be glad to answer your questions if I can.

flydog1

Total Time
Thanks for everyone replying...I tried to reach the guy after he called me..seems he doesn't like to return phone calls after he contacted me first. I was hoping to interview for the BE400 position..but its all a dead end now.