Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kaman

Hello,
I just applied on-line with LabCorp, and was wondering if any of you folks had any information? I did a search, but not a lot of info. except that they fly a Citation and a few Navajos. Your help would be appreciated.

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

Used to fill in occasionally when Flight Express was broken on a run they had. The first half of the run was all checks, the second half LabCorp stuff.

The route we did for LabCorp was MLU-JAN-BHM-MEM, and sometimes back to BHM. A Citation I think picked up what we dropped off in MEM, and some of the BHM stuff might have gone out on other airplanes. Either that or it went to a lab in BHM.

Seemed like a good outfit to me. Never really heard any of their guys complaining much, but didn't meet many either. Expect to fly in the same type of stuff the hardcore check haulers do. Late at night, crappy weather, you know the routine. Good experience though I'm sure.

Anyone have any recent information on LabCorp? Typical runs, duty days, pay, benefits, etc?

Thanks!

Uhhhhhh, Buelher,.... Buelher, anyone......anyone.....

Lou3 said:
Anyone have any recent information on LabCorp? Typical runs, duty days, pay, benefits, etc?

Thanks!

i'm not sure where labcorp is everywhere in the country, but i'm rather certain the louisville office only gets one shipment of specimens from st. louis that leaves out of 3SQ in a 210 anywhere between 2200 and 2300 mon-fri.

The LabCorp that I am familiar with is located in Burlington, NC. I know they fly Navahos out of there but that is really about all I know (and what little info I have gained by searching this site).

midcoast9 said:
i'm not sure where labcorp is everywhere in the country, but i'm rather certain the louisville office only gets one shipment of specimens from st. louis that leaves out of 3SQ in a 210 anywhere between 2200 and 2300 mon-fri.
Into what airport in Louisville? I do see one of their PA-31s that arrives at LOU from Columbus, OH before going on to BUY but that is at about 09something local.

What type of citation do they fly? is it all a single pilot type operation?

What does Quest pay?

Latest resources

Back