Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

freightcanine

Gentlemen-
Has anybody worked for these companies ? Looks like very interesting flying. I see that they have been hiring lately. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
Last time I checked with L3, you needed to be former Military with aerobatic, jet, and security clearance. I could be wrong though.

I ran into an L-3 crew down at Cairns AAF/Ft. Rucker a few years back and we chatted for awhile at base ops. Seemed like a good bunch of guys. The F/O was pretty young so I doubt he was former military. Civil guy if I had to guess. I wasn't looking for a job so I didn't ask about that aspect but they seemed pretty happy.

Last time I checked with L3, you needed to be former Military with aerobatic, jet, and security clearance. I could be wrong though.
Dynamic is a multi-mission company that does not require military time for all assignments. Aerobatic jet has nothing to do with their mission and would not apply anyway.

Avenge requires former mil time.

Not to be a jerk, just to clarify.

Had a phone interview with dynamic for the pilot/A&P position last week. international rotations are 100 days on, 78 days off (atleast thats what the recruiter stated). Most questions were King Air/PT-6 related other than basic flight experience questions. they sent me a "personality" survey a few days later, so I'm definately hosed. .

Dynamic is a multi-mission company that does not require military time for all assignments. Aerobatic jet has nothing to do with their mission and would not apply anyway.

Avenge requires former mil time.

Not to be a jerk, just to clarify.

No jerkness taken! The contact I had was when I was out riding my motorcycle and stopped in at PHF to check things out. A bunch of foriegn military stuff flying out of there. Also Lears with hardpoints on them which is kinda neat if you ask me!

Long process with Dynamic, and after several phone interviews and the 'questionaire', found out we weren't compatible. Then I found out all kinds of things about the owners and their religious affiliations.... do your homework is all I'm saying.

Ronin

had my second phone interview, was invited on site and the pilot that interviewed me on the second one pretty much asked me when i can start. salary range is admirable, but then it should be for 100 days in the sandbox. I am considering going up there just out of curiousity. .

Long process with Dynamic, and after several phone interviews and the 'questionaire', found out we weren't compatible. Then I found out all kinds of things about the owners and their religious affiliations.... do your homework is all I'm saying.

Ronin

Back in the K&K days, if you wanted a job you showed up with your Jepps in one hand and your bible in the other.

Latest resources

Back