Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JetMonkey

It's ok, I speak Jive
Was looking at the contracts for them and they sound interesting, but couldn't find any more info about them. The company web site doesn't have any employement link niether. Does anyone here have experience or are now on a contract with Korean Air? Would very much like to know more about them, how is it working there, the training time, any us bases? etc.. Have more questions if anyone would care to answer I'd really appreciate it...
Thanks!!

Soon to be furloughed :(

Hi!

pprune.org is a good site for info.

For KAL you have to be typerated. U CAN live in the US and commute out of an airport with KAL service, which is nice, if you want to stay in the US. There are a number of contract agencies that fill jobs for KAL.

Air India has the same 3 situations mentioned above.

Good luck!

cliff
YIP

Was looking at the contracts for them and they sound interesting, but couldn't find any more info about them. The company web site doesn't have any employement link niether. Does anyone here have experience or are now on a contract with Korean Air? Would very much like to know more about them, how is it working there, the training time, any us bases? etc.. Have more questions if anyone would care to answer I'd really appreciate it...
Thanks!!

Soon to be furloughed :(

Korean is a good commuting job. As Cliff said though, unless your typed on one of their aircraft it's not really an option. Go to CCL Aviation for their requirements.

You might have to take a step to get there. China Airlines has hired inexperienced pilots in the past. You need to stay there for a few years to repay the bond, but there are worse places than Taipei. China airlines has a bad rap, but use them to your advantage and realize it's only a few years to get you set-up for the better jobs and that should help you enjoy it more.

Typhoonpilot

Has anyone completed an A330 type course recently for Korean Air? If so, where and how much? Does the A320 type qualify one for a "short course?"
I'll try pprune as well, thanks.

Latest resources

Back