• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

know anything about Air Vegas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I assume from the date of your post that nobody out there knows anything or you probably would've got a response...
I posted a similar question about a month ago and got only one vague response: they didn't know if they were hiring but heard that even though you pay $5K for training, it could turn into a legit time-builder (sometimes >100hrs/ mo.).
I'm curious if you found out anything on your own since your post?
PM me if you get a chance. If you're like me (I've got 550hr TT, 280ME), your options are VERY limited, bordering on non-existent.
-Buck

Be real careful with Air Vegas. the $5000 non-refundable training covers 5 hours, anything required over that is $750/hr.

I don't know of many low time pilots that would be able to meet the requirements of a 1900 in 5 hours.

Don't throw your money away. If you wash out, 5 hours of 1900 will be worthless.

In my opinion of course :)

b

Air Vegas

Although I didn't fly for them, I did drive the 'ditch' and have a friend at Air Vegas. I recently talked to him and seems very happy there. He is going on 3 years, with no end in sight! Flying the canyon is great experience and taught me the wonders of the C-206/207. Air Vegas flies Beech 99's exclusivley and mainly to the north rim from Henderson. The nice thing is the planes are airconditioned and turbine powered. The bad thing is you pay for the training and tour business is down since 911. The best time to get in is early season (April) and wait for the summer rush. After that it gets slow and pay starts to lean. Mins. at the time were 1000 total, 50 multi, but that has probably gone up. It's worth a shot to try, but you probably missed the 'barf' boat for this summer. Try to build some more time and shoot for next season.
Additionally, try King Airlines, Vision, and Scenic. It is a great experience and a descent way to build time, if you can find the right outfit.

Goodluck.

Air Vegas

Although I didn't fly for them, I did drive the 'ditch' and have a friend at Air Vegas. I recently talked to him and seems very happy there. He is going on 3 years, with no end in sight! Flying the canyon is great experience and taught me the wonders of the C-206/207. Air Vegas flies Beech 99's exclusivley and mainly to the north rim from Henderson. The nice thing is the planes are airconditioned and turbine powered. The bad thing is you pay for the training and tour business is down since 911. The best time to get in is early season (April) and wait for the summer rush. After that it gets slow and pay starts to lean. Mins. at the time were 1000 total, 50 multi, but that has probably gone up. It's worth a shot to try, but you probably missed the 'barf' boat for this summer. Try to build some more time and shoot for next season.
Additionally, try King Airlines, Vision, and Scenic. It is a great experience and a descent way to build time, if you can find the right outfit.

Goodluck.

Latest resources

Back