• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

KMCN, KCSG, KLGC jobs

casper1nine

liberal radical party ldr
Total Time
hey gang,

i am looking for employment possibilities in the atlanta south-metro area and central georgia. does anybody have any info on part 91 or 135 activity at mcn, csg, or lgc?

i know of lowes @ mcn, and i also think that there are a few lear operators and maybe even a na265 at mcn as well. also, maybe cherokee brick?

anyhow, any info available for ops at the above airports would be greatly appreciated. i just want to get my ducks in a row before i start knocking on doors.... or just figure out which doors to knock on!

regards,
casper1nine

gear_guy

Total Time
6000+
LGC operators

LGC 91 Operators

-ITC DeltaComm (Lear 45)

-West Point Stevens (Lear 45)
Airport phone #706-884-2121

Brett Hull

Pastafarian
Total Time
For about the 28th time in the past year, AFLAC in CSG is looking.

CapnVegetto

The Prince of all Saiyans
Total Time
There's a Lear charter company in MCN called Aviance. Pay isn't that great, hell it's a 135 first-time job type deal, but they treat you pretty good......about 8 to 10 hard days off a month, good bennies, vacation time and personal days and pretty good people to work for and with. Watch out though, I hear it's a sinking ship. About 3 years ago, they had 3 LR-25's, 1 LR-35, and 1 LR-55. Now I hear they are down to 2 non-RVSM'ed LR-35's. Who knows what the future holds, but I do know they are good people and I really enjoyed my time there. PM me if you want more info.

atppilot

Total Time
Augusta Aviation @ DNL is looking for a DO/CP and also a few line captains postions.

sleepy

Living The Dream!
Total Time
There is a G-550 based in Newnan, GA.

overqualified

Total Time
there is a new charter op at kffc. don't go to newnan. you may end up dead or lose your license. they recently collided with the approach light system on a go around. not a pretty sight