• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kln90b

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A have a KLN 90B, MD-41 annuciator panel, manuals, and quick reference card if anybody is looking to purchase one.

I =think= the only real difference between the 89b and the 90b is a dedicated PROC button on the 90. You gotta go through many more pages to load an approach in the 89.

Thanks, 48hrs to become proficient. Ah, its just another electronic box, what could go wrong? (!)

Hey the manuals are not there as advertised, any other suggestions?

There are 0 documents for KLN 90B.

Last edited:
midlifeflyer said:
I =think= the only real difference between the 89b and the 90b is a dedicated PROC button on the 90. You gotta go through many more pages to load an approach in the 89.

90 does not have a PROC button either. Approaches are selected from the APT+8 page. 89 is more like the 94 then the 90. The 90 uses a much different menu system then the other KLN series units.

Wiggums, you're right. I found a graphic of the 90b. Completely different that I expected.

The Army has some KLN 90B simulators, so they must be available somewhere...although these are actual boxes, not online or computer based. But, it's such an easy box, I wouldn't waste any money buying one...you'll figure it out after reading the book and using on a few flights.

Latest resources

Back