Kitty Hawk hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tjmoser

Saw a Kitty Hawk 737 at SFO the other day; are they getting more of these? What are their plans for hiring??

Last edited:
410dude said:
Another with lofty goals!

Since you seem so quick to criticize on every thread, what are YOUR goals? You're not the famous "Rhoid" who believes he is in the "hiring pool" at UPS are you?

The epitome of LOSER would be the face staring back at you in the mirror, young punk. What a joke you are. I bet your parents can't wait for school to start back so that at least they get you out of the house for a couple hours each day.

Last edited:
410dude said:
Another with lofty goals!

Maybe after he flies for KH he'll go get a "mulit" rating like you have, whatever that is...

Flywrite said:
Maybe after he flies for KH he'll go get a "mulit" rating like you have, whatever that is...

That would be the definition of his IQ level..."mulit" (sic for "mullet")

Last edited:
I second the previous post about kitty hawk.

The 737's are replacing the 727. From what I hear the new aircraft could not have come at a better time with the high price of fuel.

The majority of those on furlough are now on the street for almost five years. At the five year mark they will no longer be considered as being on furlough. thankfully most of this 5 year group were furloughed before 9/11 and managed to get jobs at other companies so I doubt they will be coming back anyway.

I hope this helps.

What about you guys would do less overtime and maybe that way more pilots will be recalled back. Union should protect pilots in furlough behind the 5 years limit. I understand this year the company hasn't recalled anybody back?! Is that true? I also hear the company needs crews but because evrybody gets a lot of overtime is no room for the guys on the street.

Latest resources

Back