• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kit Darbys AirInc goes TU!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
four years is a long time to wait for the hiring to start. I am sure that he is "shutting down" to claim a loss for tax reasons.
That is good business!

I was going to say, "What about the coming pilot shortage?" but you beat me to it.

Uh, is this like good news, or not? Can we get a ruling?

four years is a long time to wait for the hiring to start. I am sure that he is "shutting down" to claim a loss for tax reasons.
That is good business!

Uh, no, shutting down "for tax reasons" would officially qualify you as a scumbag . . . . . because the people that paid for your services, and the companies owed payment for your advertising and your other commitments are going to be losing money, through no fault of their own.

He must have some obligations he committed to that he can't or won't make . . . so, like Madam Cleo, he's shutting down.

I guess this means the hiring boom's officially over? Can we get a ruling on this?

Kit Darby: sugar coating a shi t sandwhich all these years..... all the jobs I got were on my own or thru contacts....

There's always Yip

There's always Yip

Yeah but YIP is not a snake oil salesman. Yes he is the eternal optimist, but I cant fault him for that.

If Kit would have had his way, Air Inc would have been a step in the hiring process to get on at any airline, it would have all had to go through him and his company. A few years back, Kit tried to entice/bribe a pilot with a free interview site to take his website down, since that was the kind of content Kit charged for.

There'll be another hiring boom, and another Darby! time to reset my spam filters!

Latest resources

Back