• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

King Air Video

noslonlo

poppin' the most
Total Time

Flyingdutchman

Total Time
today?
I'll make you a BE-200 video on my next flight for 40 bucks and a sixpack ;)

deal ?

Snakum

How's your marmott?
Total Time
Little
I'll do it for $25 and a picture of your girlfriend.

Minh

Snakum

How's your marmott?
Total Time
Little
It's time for my bi-weekly serious post ...I'm not the sharpest steak knife in the drawer, to be honest. And after a three year layoff, twenty hours in a two-seat trainer to get comfortable again, and about 250 hours total ... I started hand-flying a B200 from the right seat every other leg and managing all the systems when I was PNF. It really wasn't all that terribly difficult, and I haven't even finished my ratings yet. The biggest problem I had was taxiing (that lag was tough to get my brain around), and after a few flights that has ceased to be an issue, as well. As many of the more knowledgeable folks here told me: the King Air is an excellent aircraft to transition into bigger stuff.

Save the $90, scrounge a systems manual, pick the Captain's brain non-stop on every flight, and seek help here if something specific gives you trouble.

Let's be honest here ... if my silly ass can fly a King Air ... how hard can it be? :D

Minh

Snakum

How's your marmott?
Total Time
Little
Wait a minute ... you already have B300 time, and you're a full-time pilot. You already know how easy the King Air is to fly.

Was this question merely about the video as entertainment (it is billed as a training film on the site)? In that case ... we're back to $25 and the picture. Also, unlike Dutch, I do special requests in my King Air videos. I'll add the following for the base $25 price plus shipping:

* Get a t!t-shot the next time we have a cabin full of drunken coeds
* Wing the line guy in his noggin on taxi out
* Moon the Captain on short final

Deal?

:D

Minh

Last edited:

Flyingdutchman

Total Time
today?
final offer!

20 bucks + plus a free video of snakums girlfriend giving me a naked lap dance if you order within 24 hours !

FD

Snakum

How's your marmott?
Total Time
Little
I wondered where that hoe was last week. I'm gonna beat her azz when I get home tonight. :mad:

Minh