king air school

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rv4pilot

I found out today I’ll be joining the ranks of the professional pilots. I’ll be attending king air school soon and would like to know what to expect. I’ve never been to any aircraft school for pilot training (only maintenance) so any info would be of great help. Thanks

Sup rv4pilot,

Which King Air are you going to be training for? A typical initial class (for the B200 for example) is about 5 to 7 days and consists of: 1. Airplane overview 2. Powerplant 3. Electrical system 4. Fuel system 5. Props 6. Pneumatic 7. Ice and rain protection 8. Environmental 9. Gear 10. Flight controls 11. Performance and Weight and Balance. Lemme know if you need any other info...

Regards,
Jason

If it's a B200 course, save all your materials and sell them to me when you're done. You'll get new material at recurrent anyway, so you don't need 'em.

K?

Minhberg the Poor

Start to learn about systems now if you can. The King Air really isn't too complex after you've flown them a few hours.

I think though that the electrical system gives some folks problems if they've been flying training a/c.

They're a blast, just study hard.

Latest resources

Back