King Air payrates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ILS2DH

Anyone have a ballpark figure for King Air 300 Captain pay? If a company flies multiple aircraft, do additonal type ratings bring extra pay? Thanks.

I am a King Air 300 Captain for a 135 outfit. I get $36,500/yr for being on call 6 days a week. I am also typed in the company LR 35. Pay stayed the same even with the additional type. Second year pay is $41,000/yr. Hope this helps.

I thought I was underpaid! Don't know where you are located but our F/O on the 350 is making 40000 a year for 135 and 91.

Q4_4_QX said:
TimsKeeper,

what kind of pay could you expect for a 350 single pilot, 91 only, in the southwest?

Thanks

Q4

i once knew a KA350 pilot that made 130K per---sweet:)

Last edited:
ILS2DH- A fellow FlightInfo'er just got hired to fly a 350, single pilot, PT91, West Coast for 75K+bennies. Additional type ratings/responsibilities definately require more $$$.

Flyinboy- Are you serious about your pay?

HMR said:
ILS2DH- A fellow FlightInfo'er just got hired to fly a 350, single pilot, PT91, West Coast for 75K+bennies. Additional type ratings/responsibilities definately require more $$$.

Flyinboy- Are you serious about your pay?

Hmmm....sounds familiar...:D

100% serious. Sad, I know, but I got a wife and kids to feed and it beats Home Depot. In the mean time, I've accumulated two types and almost enough time to be competitive elsewhere.

Flyinboy, I feel for ya. You should be getting twice that amount for two types. I'm typed in the 300, and tell prospective clients I need better than market average (65K + corporate bennies), 91 only thanks. You need to charge what the market will bear, not what they feel like.
My last 135 employer cut my pay 40% overnight, I left the next day. Good luck on the job hunt, there's better out there.

I'm looking for a King Air 200 captain...48k a year....

Latest resources

Back