• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

squadronB52

Star Trek "Enterprise"
Hello Everyone !!

I am being offered to both manage and fly an E-90 or C-90 for a small company. I have past experience in 200's, and an SIC, Lear 60 part 135 position. I will need to do an initial in an E-90 class, I believe, and I might hire another pilot to go and pick up this airplane in Kansas, and fly it out to Kvny.

I'm doing lots of homework, but does anyone know any good resources for me to utilize for doing a good job in this position? i.e. : Insurance, maintenance, maintenance programs, budgets, etc ...

I also need to negotiate my pay and benefits, etc., but that's another story !@

Thanks,

Paul

You should probably hire me to consult you. :D

If you are starting from scratch, you should join NBAA and utilize their resources.

The good advice garnered from FI is far and few between so take anything here with a grain of salt.

I would locate another BE90 operator and discuss it with them. They would also probably be willing to do a day trip for you to ferry the airplane, obviously for a cost. Ideally if this was a management company this operator would NOT be in your backyard. Many management companies are sharks out for business and would take this info and use it to try to steal it from you.

Latest resources

Back