King Air jobs ANYWHERE? Air Ambulance?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RobHG

Been out of work for three and a half months now; but am still 135 current on a King Air C-90. I have recently flown the 200 but unfortunately not as an 'employee'
ANYONE out there know of who I might call or where I might send a resume for a King Air pilot position? I live in SF Bay Area and have had no luck here locally. Anyone know of anything in Southern Calif? (Los Angeles area) or ANYWHERE in the country for that matter? I'll go anywhere. That's how hard up I am for a job! Not ready to throw in the towel yet. Thanks for any input.

Hints for a king air position

Try Turbo Air in Boise, Idaho. They operate c-90's and a 200 on a VA contract. I believe they also do charter work as well. We have a 200 at Access Air and you could check there as well since we are planning to be very busy during the winter olympics. The cost of living in Boise and the surrounding area is alot cheaper than California as well. Feel free to send me a private message with any questions. Best of luck.:)

Medcenter Air is part of Carolina Medical Center in Charlotte, NC (CLT). They operate (3) KA200s, (1) Citation 5, and (2) Bell 222 Helos. I wish I had a current phone number for you. Signature Flight Support CLT may have some contact #s on hand.

Also try: http://www.flypiedmont.com
They have a pretty active charter fleet with King Airs too.

Good luck.

You can try the NASCAR teams too, Most want school in the 200. This is mostly contract work, $300-$350 a day, about 60-70 days a season. They will be gearing up in Jan for the start of the season. Private message me for more details.

Theres an air ambulance outfit out of Dallas Love Field, Call the signature people there, the one that used to be AMR I thinks it might also may be called signature north, decent pay and schedule I think there always looking for people.

This ad was in the Denver Post fron 12/8/01. Good luck!!

AVIATION
AVIATION Centennial based 135 Air Carrier is seeking a King Air C-90 qualified Pilot for charter and air ambulance operations. Call Dave (303) 858-9967

Latest resources

Back