King air/hr.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

$$$4nothin

Could anyone tell me what it cost to run a C-90 king air per hour. Not includeing pilots salary. A ball park figure would be great. Thank you

Archer38416 said:
At the company I work for we charge clients $910 an hour and give the owner about $700.

Its that inexpensive? Or is the owner taking care of a lot of "other things" with the plane?

-mini

Big diff between cost to operate and what someone is charging. Figure an average of 60 gallons an hour X 4$ a gallon= 240 an hour. Add in the annual, scheduled maint, unscheduled maint, insurance, and misc charges then divide by expected annual hours flown. Figure between 450-550$/hr to operate. Now if you want to make a profit......open a day spa.

550 sounds high...unless thats the leaseback rate which normally includes 5-10% tacked on for the management company...our hourly without pilot or fuel fluctuates a bit between 400-450...depending on if you want a basic C90 or the newer C90B Jaguar conversion ;)

We are operating at about $650/hr DOC (not including Fixed Costs). Actual cost per hour probably about $900-1000/hr

When I started school at Embry-Riddle in 1996 they had a C90 that was going for $500/hr. That was 9 years ago so I would imagine its significantly higher buy now.

We budget for 400 hours/year

mike1mc said:
We are operating at about $650/hr DOC (not including Fixed Costs). Actual cost per hour probably about $900-1000/hr

Latest resources

Back