• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

King Air F90

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I loved the F-90. Mine gave me 260 every day. Climb was good and fuel flows were between C-90B and the 200. Like the others said, I ran mine between 180 and 210. Triple fed electrical system is like C-90B and 350. Only thing that was odd was the fact you do not pull the props back during initial climb. They stay full fwd till cruise. Ours was VERY reliable. It also handles like a sports car. Really nice roll rate.

I found it quite good in the cross wind. with the 200's tail back there you could use to much rudder. Mine did have the raisback strakes on it though. That may have helped.

We were flying a brand new 200 at the same time we were flying the F-90, and none of the crews complained about the F-90. Older ones have the chain driven gear. Newer ones are hydraulic.

Congrats on getting out of 135. We stopped a year ago and it is SSSWWWEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!

the only way you can use the word sick with king air climb performance is references to your health conditions when trying to hit mid 20's with icing conditions.

I've allways liked the F but it seems that for the F's money you can get a -200 or even a very used B-200.

Now an E-90 is a nice plane. But what do i know I'm running a B-90 and have a 6.3 hr flight tomorrow non-stop. :(

Flown the c90 F90 B200... have to agree with Diesel for the money the -200 or B200 cannot be beat.

Sorry don't mean to get off topic and turn this into a king Air worship thread.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back