• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

King Air crash north of Ft. Worth today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It will be interesting to see what the cause was. I've seen that aircraft on the ramp a bunch so this hits close to home.

Dual engine failure and no post impact fire....there's a clue for the investigators.

I'm thankful all aboard are alive.

Dual engine failure and no post impact fire....there's a clue for the investigators.

I'm thankful all aboard are alive.

Thought the same thing.....at least he managed to keep the cabin intact. Critical/serious condition is better than Dead.

well I didn't want to cast negative assumptions but both engines failing in-flight.....no post crash fire.........hmmmm

I've heard the same uncle rico. Probably on the arrival over MOTZA. Turboprops always get 6000 (unpublished)...wonder if they could have made it on a glide to Decatur? It'd only be 4 miles or so.

Early B100 with -8's would have just about this total time fuel endurance for top off @ FTW 2 Oct:

06-Oct-2009 BE10/GWiley Post (KPWA)Fort Worth Meacham Intl (KFTW)01:50PM CDT02:43PM CDT0:5306-Oct-2009 BE10/GFort Worth Meacham Intl (KFTW)Wiley Post (KPWA)09:16AM CDT10:03AM CDT0:4604-Oct-2009 BE10/GAransas Co (KRKP)Fort Worth Meacham Intl (KFTW)02:49PM CDT04:21PM CDT1:3202-Oct-2009 BE10/GFort Worth Meacham Intl (KFTW)Aransas Co (KRKP)07:52AM CDT09:07AM CDT1:15
Hope pilot pulls through. Stupid mistakes shouldn't
cost your life. Can't imagine Low Fuel Warning wasn't
illuminated on departure from Ramp.

Sucks to tell the boss in this employment economy
you messed up and need to deplane to get the gas
you need/paid for/didn't order.

Grace? Anyone?

100-1/2

Latest resources

Back