Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Captn

King Air C90GT Info

Working on getting company into a 90GT. Seeking any info, thoughts etc... relating to this A/C. Also where to get best training.

Thanks

Last edited:
I believe I just saw a magazine news item that said Beechcraft is coming out with the GTi, a full ProLine 21 equipped 90 (a la BE200), might be worth the wait.

90GT is a great aircraft. Its faster then the other 90's. I flew one for a bit and the only negative thing is that the aircraft out climbs the pressurization system, so you have to plan ahead on climbs and descents. Also the pressurization system did not like FL270, so anything below that is was an impressive aircraft. I have the Flightsafety book on it if you need numbers.

Owned and flew a Blackhawk conversion of the C90B for one year (same performance as the C90GT). Great climber. 265-270 kts at FL 220-250. The new Proline 21 version will make it more competitve with new avionics competitors.

Watch the W&B Full fuel plus me and 1-2 pax your at gross. Personally I think the thing sucks, but we also fly the 200 and the 350. I guess it depends on what your using it for. 1 hour or less trips its not to bad.

265-270 kts at FL 220-250
Was this in a 45 degree nose down dive? Been a while since I've flown a C90 and I have a hard time believing it could fly faster than 220 KTS, what did they do to make it that fast?

Was this in a 45 degree nose down dive? Been a while since I've flown a C90 and I have a hard time believing it could fly faster than 220 KTS, what did they do to make it that fast?

lol...when you say "awhile" are you talking pre-C90B models??? i havent filed less than 240 since i was flying the old "straight" C90's!

C90= ~220
C90B= ~240 from -21 engines with the air inlets
C90GT= ~260 from -135 engines flat rated 550shp

...the question is what is Beech gonna do with the 350 to make it keep up with the 90GT and the 200GT???

...the question is what is Beech gonna do with the 350 to make it keep up with the 90GT and the 200GT???
I think they had a similar question concerning the late Starship.;)

By the way how fast is the 200GT, last 200 I flew was cruising at 260 KTS.

Latest resources

Back