King Air B200 Job In Naples, Fl

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G200_PILOT

Hello fellow aviators. I manage a King Air B200 in Naples, FL and I'm currently looking for a piot who can cover the schedule while I'm away on tour for my other job. Job would consist of BEING AVAILABLE the weeks that I'm gone.
This is a cake job. The owner doesn't fly a lot but I need someone who I can count on to be there if I'm not there. In all reality, you'd probably fly 4 or 5 days a month.

Pay will depend on your availability and flight times.

Requirements:

2000 TOTAL
500 MULTI
KING AIR TIME... PRICELESS.

If you're interrested, please give me a call ASAP. King Air school starts on the 19th in Orlando.

Call 239-289-0591

Last edited:
I deleted that part of the post. The pay will depend on what is easiest for the individual. It's hard finding someone with experience who only wants to work 2 weeks a month. I'm sure I'll end up finding a retired airline pilot to fill the spot.

We'll most likely pay a daily rate plus all expenses.

Thanks for calling my attention to that problem.

Last edited:
AVBUG... I haven't touched this post in Days but you say that I never changed the pay after you so kindly told me to. Funny thing is... I don't see that $1500 comment there.

The pay is $350 a day. That's the going rate for a King Air pilot.

Have a nice day.

AVBUG... I haven't touched this post in Days but you say that I never changed the pay after you so kindly told me to.

I said no such thing. Is it your reading, or your comprehension skills that lack the most?

Latest resources

Back