King Air 90 Day Rate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyboy23

I have a guy who wants me to fly his king air 90 part time for a day rate. I am not sure how much I should charge him for a day rate on this particular aircraft, does anyone know how much I should charge for this? Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

I don't do TP fill in work anymore, but 500 bucks a day is fair for PIC on that airplane. A hundred bucks either way depending upon the part of the country you're in. Make you're you have a contract which satisfies the IRS, that you're named as an insured, AND that you meet the minimum requirements as indicated by the underwriter.

Unless located in an "ultra-expensive" region (SoCal, New York, Miami, etc.), I think $300-$350 is more the ballpark, and that might be a bit too high considering your profile times (no offense meant!)

Thanks for the help guys. I actualy have a lot more time now, I just haven't updated my profile for like two years. But thanks again that helps me out.

Unless located in an "ultra-expensive" region (SoCal, New York, Miami, etc.), I think $300-$350 is more the ballpark, and that might be a bit too high considering your profile times (no offense meant!)
He's getting paid for the service he provides, not his qualifictions or flight hours. Airplane "X" should pay "X" amount of dollars. Pay goes by:
1) Type aircraft
2) Seat (PIC or SIC)
3) Term, and
4) any ancillaries that are required

The only reason I can see paying more $$ for more flight hours is to pay more for a CFI who is experienced.

Latest resources

Back