King Air 350---Pennsylvania?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

onthebeach

Rumor has it Midlantic Jet Aviation has a managed aircraft KA350 slot open somewhere in PA. Any details as to location, etc., etc., etc., would be much appreciated.

If anyone is interested in this position they should fax their resumes to (609) 383-3992 and put Attention Mike Hodel. Yes, there are 2 positions open for this airplane and it will be based at Coatesville (40N).

I heard that Midlantic is a scumbag operation! My friend works there and says the airplanes are in lousy condition, constantly breaking, no days off, lousy pay and is in dire need of a new job. He said to stay far away from the place.
Just my .02 worth!

737 Pylt said:
I heard that Midlantic is a scumbag operation! My friend works there and says the airplanes are in lousy condition, constantly breaking, no days off, lousy pay and is in dire need of a new job. He said to stay far away from the place.
Just my .02 worth!

I'll second that. I hear stories all the time of the way their airplanes are not airworthy! Hard to believe the FAA has not shut them down!
Bos

Stay Away!

This place has awful maintenance. I could tell you nightmares from flying their kingairs that would make you cry.

They have horrible benefits and treat their employees like crap too.

The last 3 posts are very exaggerated.
I have 2 buddies there who are not unhappy, and DO get days off. Schedulers are very good to work with.
My friend says to send a resume, and make your own decision.
I think there was a DOM switch a while ago, so maybe some of the issues have been cleared?

here we go

Captain4242 said:
The last 3 posts are very exaggerated.
I have 2 buddies there who are not unhappy, and DO get days off. Schedulers are very good to work with.
My friend says to send a resume, and make your own decision.
I think there was a DOM switch a while ago, so maybe some of the issues have been cleared?

Did you even work at midlantic?

18 mos of hell and danger just to get time in a twin. Tried for months to effect a change and nothing doin. Please tell me that you work or have worked there and that you are not just talking crap.

5 days off a month, 1 weekend and one mon-tues a month.

DOM has moved on and problems still arise - big ones too. 400AC and 105VY are crap. the 35's are 5hlT and they dont even take good care of VH - the 55 or TH - the 60 that is not even theirs.

Stick Man said:
Did you even work at midlantic?

I worked there for a short while, and when I left, it was like a dream come true.

18 mos of hell and danger just to get time in a twin. Tried for months to effect a change and nothing doin. Please tell me that you work or have worked there and that you are not just talking crap.
My friend, you deserve a gold star for lasting that long. My heart goes out to their CP, he is a great and knowledgable guy who deserves a lot better than that POS operation!

5 days off a month, 1 weekend and one mon-tues a month.

I can't believe you were able to get that many days off a month!

DOM has moved on and problems still arise - big ones too. 400AC and 105VY are crap. the 35's are 5hlT and they dont even take good care of VH - the 55 or TH - the 60 that is not even theirs.

DOM was only part of the problem. The biggest part of the problem is the director of operations. he is a sleeze and a scumbag. I've been there and been told to add .1 onto the hobbs because he didn't like the customer! Do yourself a favor and avoid the place like the plague.
As for their planes, I don't know how the FAA alows them to stay in the air. The king airs are crap, and the lears actually have hangar wire holding the ceiling panels in place and it is visible and an embarressment to the pax!

Latest resources

Back